At ISPROX we are assisting our client in the search of a passionate and enthusiastic Sales & Marketing Director in order to strengthen their team in a luxury Hotel in Doha, Qatar. The Hotel Group is part of a luxury hospitality brand for contemporary tourists operating in more than 50 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America,
As Director of Sales & Marketing you will be involved in sales forecasting with the Revenue Manager and also developing special events and sales blitzes to showcase the hotel to potential clients. You will be one of the main pillars of the hotel, actively and enthusiastically directing daily actions of the sales & marketing team by inspiring and coaching them to drive the best results. You will have a presence at trade shows and major market events, locally and nationally, to promote new business and increase sales for the hotel. You will be reporting to the Vice President Commercial operations of the Group.
Within your scope of responsibilities…
- You will drive the preparation of the annual departmental operating budget, the hotel sales, marketing and business plan.
- You will be likewise in charge of launching outstanding businesses relationships within local, domestic and international markets. Developing rapports with key clients and feel comfortable taking risks by entering into new markets.
- You will be managing the marketing budget to enable development of property specific campaigns, promotions and collateral to drive revenue and meet property objectives.
- You will develop and implement strategies to ensure revenue and room night sales goals are achieved, sales and marketing strategies are set, tactical plans are created and implemented, and results are achieved.
- You will be proactively working on the strategies across Digital, Brand, PR and Marketing initiatives to drive results.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years hotel sales and marketing experience
- Experience in luxury hotel brands.
- Ability to influence and persuade with excellent negotiation skills
- You must be Pro-active, self-motivated, and a professional who loves challenges
- Revenue management experience.
- Strong sales and analytical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (excellent command in English, other EU languages are a plus).
- Excellent remuneration and on line with your experience plus allowances
- Exceptional ancillary benefits
- The possibility to grow further within the Hotel Group organization
- Career development opportunities