Isprox Consulting will support our client a multinational Engineering, information & technology consulting company with offices in more than 50 countries in the expansion of their team in The Netherlands and is looking for Application Architect specialized in SAP HANA Analytics who would like work in Utrecht.
As an Application Architect, you will be responsible for the architectural design, implementation and documentation of the Logical Data Model (LDM), KPI hierarchy, Need2Know Data shielding. Act as the Architect in the project team. Gives guidance to all team members on specific SAP design topics.
Your main duties (Based on S/4 HANA):
- Works closely with the Lead functional consultant.
- Reports to the Project manager on status, progress, issues and risks.
- Realizing the blueprint and design of the Logical Data Model (LDM) for the future Self- Service Analytics (SSA) platform.
- Realizing the blueprint and design for the KPI hierarchy for unambiguous control needs as part of the LDM.
- Realizing the blueprint and design for Need2Know Data shielding functionality within the future Self-Service Analytics platform.
(The technical migration of ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA (Brownfield) has already been completed)
What would be required for this role?
- HBO/ University
- Strong knowledge of SAP BW HANA Analytics, SAP Analytics Cloud
- Nice to have: Power BI
- Experience in S/4 HANA Analytics and experience in a Public/Defense setting.
- Dutch speaking and NATO passport are required
- You will be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where technology is at the top of the current possibilities; and the people at the heart of the organization.
- Excellent working conditions including a salary in line with your professional experience.
- Flexible working hours and other attractive secondary benefits.
- On-site presence is required, however remote option could be agreed with Client and Project team.