We are a human resources consultancy specialized in talent recruitment, totally committed to human and territorial proximity. We have a network of Talent Experts distributed nationally and internationally and we work with the aim of connecting people and companies.
Our mission at Isprox Consulting is to connect the best talent with those companies that really care for human capital and put people at the centre of their policies. We are looking for recruitment professionals to strengthen our team in The Netherlands.
Your role as a Recruitment Partner with us…
- You will be a 360 consultant and the face of the account.
- You will partner with the client as their primary point of contact and ensure quality and timeliness in candidate delivery by providing feedback and quality control on submissions from external suppliers.
- You will drive the recruitment process for a diverse range of roles using our platform base.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that an effective and high-quality service is delivered.
- You will manage the recruitment process in accordance with current GDPR legislation, advising the business on recruitment best practice processes and market updates and work as part of a dynamic and flexible remote team structure.
- You will attend events held within the business world of their territory.
- You will represent our ISPROX brand in your territory and manage our business model.
What you’ll need to succeed?
We are looking for tenacious and result driven professionals who are currently working in a recruitment environment, and furthermore you might need:
- HBO or equivalent; preferred Higher education, however, if you identify yourself in the profile and know that you are going to fulfil this role with dynamism, we also encourage you to apply;
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment consulting experience and the ability to detect talent;
- The commercial acumen to capture selection processes;
- Entrepreneurial and commercial skills with a clear customer orientation;
- Good command of office automation;
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills;
- You have outstanding English verbal and written; other languages are a plus;
- In addition, you have the ability to get things done through collaboration and effective communication;
- Your excellent customer service skills and ability to build meaningful relationships will bring you to succeed.
What you’ll get in return
- In this ever-changing world we offer you the freedom to balance out working from our office in The Hague, or from your own home. Isprox is highly collaborative and yes, fun!
- The ISPROX model is not a job, it is a career project, for those professionals of the national and international team who dare to take a step forward and become their own bosses.
- To support you at work, we offer fantastic incentives: an attractive commission scheme with the possibility of obtaining much higher income than the industry average;
- You will decide the level of your income: your work/success will determine the amount of your income within a very attractive plan;
- Our international training portfolio and career path will motivate you to continue your personal growth whilst having the best time of your life together with excellent colleagues from different nationalities;
- We offer a commercial relationship not an employment relationship;
- We offer you the possibility to carry out your activity with a solid support, within the framework of the ISPROX consultant’s network;
- Total flexibility: you decide how, when and where you will work;
- Access to continuous online training;
- We offer you the best recruitment tools;
- The opportunity to manage and develop your own client portfolio;
- And last but not least we offer you the opportunity to belong to a network with more than 50 consultants around Europe, in a highly collaborative model.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, apply now and forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV