For our client based in Amsterdam area, at Isprox Consulting we are looking for Technical Architect. Our client is an international company that offers a management platform for multinational corporations within the Supply Chain industry. You will be joining a business organisation that values team spirit, transparency and recurrent communication as main key to succeed.
As a Technical Architect you will be in charge of the end-to-end design and build of SSIS packages and communication with internal and external stakeholders. You must have a strong ability to lead by example and demonstrate proficiency in both product and domain. The ideal candidate would be a patient listener with the ability of clearly articulate your viewpoint to manage and deliver to customer expectations, even under pressure. We are looking for a mentor on approach and execution of solutions, coaching on technologies and establishing a team-wide understanding of solution aptitudes and direction. Someone with the ability to take complete ownership of the work and deliver with minimal oversight.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages to validate, synthesize, transform customer data for integrated business planning and analytics,
- Understand our client platform’s data model (table structures, linkages, optimal designs) for designing various planning use cases,
- Evaluation and analysis of the data provided by customers along with its technical/functional intent and interdependencies,
- Lead customer sessions in the technical design, data requirements gathering and making recommendations on best practices, in case of erroneous or missing data
- Design and automate the data loading and insights generation process with intelligent checks and balances for sustained value delivery
- Design and support implementation of test plans, document issues and track progress at resolving issues.
- Bachelor's degree/Master’s Degree in Computer Science and related fields of work;
- Previous working experience on Supply Chain;
- 4 to 6 years of experience working ETL development with at least 1 year in designing ETL solutions for clients in different is a MUST. (SQL Server Integration Services is essential);
- Familiarity with Cloud Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis, Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning and High-Volume Data Loads;
- Proficiency in databases (SQL Server, MySQL) and skills in one or more languages like SQL, MDX, T-SQL with knowledge of DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers and performance tuning is a MUST;
- Competitive salary according with your experience, unlimited paid time off.
- Tech tools: Complementary Mac or PC laptop.
- Fun after-work activities
- Join a flat organization with a very strong business culture (and no corporate politics).
- Work together in a solid network, with a team where you can learn from and get support every day.
- International working environment.