Isprox Consulting is looking for IT Risk Manager in Madrid. Our Client is a multinational information technology consulting company with offices in 50 countries, serving several industries, and is looking for IT Risk professional to further strengthen their Team. Our client is involved with a solid European Bank entity project in Madrid, where you will be part of an exceptional work atmosphere. This is a splendid opportunity to take your career to the next level, plus, you will be bounded by colleagues from different countries committed to helping each other to grow.
As a Manager IT Risk you will pro-actively advise your colleagues in the departments about IT Risks, working with other departments to establish a powerful risk-aware culture. We are looking for an energetic and proactive IT Risk & Security professional with a passion for the securing environments and a positive, “Do it-Try it-Fix it” mentality. You are a natural team player who forms relationships based on social skills rather than hierarchical structure. Enhancing the IT Risk & Security controls and ultimately make our client within the financial sector safer, is a challenge to you. You have a broad understanding of both technical and orange code competences with which you feel comfortable with all. You continuously strive to develop both yourself and your colleagues in the IT Risk mind-set. You are an ambassador for IT Risk. You are inspiring and show energy and passion for what you do.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop IT-related risk policies, aiming for simple and strong guidance
- Challenge your colleagues about trends and developments
- Report on IT-risk themes for risk governing bodies, establishing an integrated risk view.
- Drive IT Risk & Security Control Implementation
- Think in new and creative method, aiming to leverage new technologies and ways of working
- Close cooperation with and between the DevOps squads is your greatest achievement.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and passionate about IT Security & IT Risk.
- Capability of implementing one way of working regarding the implementation of IT Security & IT Risk controls within tribe.
- A good awareness on how everything works in the current and future organization and you understand the underlying spheres of influence.
- You are focused on cross border collaboration: you set aside your own 'ego' in the interests of achieving the best results - you help others to be successful.
- You are able to design technical Security solutions.
- Empathy with the Company. The Risk Champion needs to understand the influence and consequences of his own decisions upon other parts of the company in order to ensure support for the unified control measures/advices and Safe Business concepts.
- Has a pro-active attitude towards knowledge sharing and coaching
- Is an expert in his/her field
Proven track record and technical skills:
- Bachelor or university level, preferably IT Master.
- A personality and the capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment.
- Experience in guiding and realizing change.
- Experience/affinity with Banking is a pre.
- Extensive experience in both IT Security and IT Risk.
- Track record of consulting/advising Certification in and / or proven skills in Security and Risk (CISSP and CISM or CGEIT/ CRISC certification is desired to have).
- Proven experience with problem analysis and judgement. Progress monitoring.
- Planning and Organizing experience
- Sustainability & resilience.
- You will be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent product; in a strong collaborative team.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where technology is at the top of the current possibilities; and the people at the heart of the organization.
- Excellent working conditions including a salary in line with your professional experience.
- A permanent contract based on a full time job with flexible working hours and other attractive secondary benefits.