For our client based in Luxemburg Isprox Consulting is looking for Back-End Developer. Our client is a young awarded start-up, with a mixed team of scientific and industrial backgrounds, aiming to contribute to the future of the web. We are looking for the professional who is able to develop new services and applications which compose our client’s current and future platform and services. You will be part of an exceptional work atmosphere bounded by colleagues from different countries who are committed to helping each other to grow.
As a backend Developer you will collaborate with the rest of the team to develop the product vision, prioritize features, and maintain the product roadmap. You will be working closely with our product designers & developers to deliver a highly competitive, intuitive user-experience, and a visually beautiful, precisely crafted product. As a back-end developer you will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which, together, enable the user-facing side of the website to even exist in the first place.
Duties and responsibilities
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to develop the product vision, prioritize features, and maintain the product roadmap.
- Work closely with our product designers & developers to deliver a highly competitive, intuitive user-experience, and a visually beautiful, precisely crafted product.
- Develop, test and monitor interactive, clean, secure and efficient plugins for external design tools (e.g., Adobe XD).
- Participate in product design and development sprint cycles based on agile methodologies.
- Manage integration with our backend APIs, helping to guide API design and coordinating sprints with backend developers.
- Understand the importance of test-driven development, helping the team to balance strategic urgency and long-term codebase health.
- Extend the company technology with new front-end services/microservices consumed by our web applications.
- Build front-end single page apps using modern front-end frameworks (VueJS, React).
- Collaborate with your colleagues by sharing knowledge and expertise.
- Knowledge of Typescript
- Strong expertise with Kubernetes / Docker
- Redis or (RabbitMQ / Google Cloud PUB/SUB)
- Great oral and written communication in English (you will work with talent from all over the world).
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Competitive salary according to experience.
- Hardware of your choice.
- Flexible working hours.
- A minimum of 26 working days of paid leave per year and 11 days of public holiday.
- Possibility of a meaningful equity in a growing well-funded tech-startup.
- Annual team-offsite.
- Easy commute. Our client is located in Belval in Esch-sur-Alzette, the 2nd biggest city in Luxembourg.
- Sponsored working VISA if needed.