Isprox Consulting is looking for Java Full Stack Developers/Lead. Our Client is a multinational information technology consulting company with offices in 50 countries serving several industries and is urgently looking for experienced Full stack developers to further strengthen their Team who will be involved in a project for a solid European Banking entity in Madrid, Spain, where you will be part of an exceptional work atmosphere bounded by colleagues from different countries committed to helping each other grow.
As Java Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back- end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You will be producing white papers candid presentations and contributions to open-source community.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You should have the acumen and experience in terms of building frameworks and products.
- Developing front end website architecture and designing user interactions on web pages.
- You will be ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features, seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs, and staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Minimum 5 to 9 years of experience with Java – Java8, Java frameworks, Java Beans, JSP,JMS, MOCKITO, REST and SOAP, Springboot, Spring MVC, Hibernate, ORM,REST/JSON, SQL, Servlet, JUNIT, JDBC, EJB-Stateless.
- Experience with Selenium/ fortify, TDD/BDDusage, Cucumber, ELK or Promethius, CI/CD,Jenkins, Maven, Nolio, Sonar, Jdepend.
- Excellent knowledge of design pattern (Single Pattern, Factory Pattern, etc).
- Familiarity with development of integration REST API layer between KYCO and several repositories(e.g. master data management system, document repository)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases.
- Experience with test-driven development (Fortify, Karma or Selenium).
- Proficiency with Agile ceremonies.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- You will be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent product; in a strong collaborative team.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where technology is at the top of the current possibilities; and the people at the heart of the organization.
- Excellent working conditions including a salary in line with your professional experience.
- A permanent contract based on a full time job with flexible working hours and other attractive secondary benefits.