For one of our international Clients with a solid track record within the European hospitality industry, at Isprox Consulting we are looking for a Cluster Sales & Marketing Manager. Our client has presence not only in The Netherlands, but also in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Hungary, Italy, Portugal, Spain and Sweden.
The role as Cluster Sales & Marketing Manager
As Cluster Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of planning strategies and tactics to maintain and grow business while backing up revenue maximization for two of their most beautiful and traditional properties located in The Hague Historical City Centre. You will work with your team to improve the results for both hotels and grow them in keeping the band standards and the hotel operator guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use the information and market tendencies to develop strategic plans and ensure that both properties remain competitive.
- You are responsible for stimulating and delivering the appropriate strategies in line with the commercial plan such as sales calls, appointments, site visits and sales blitzes. etc.
- Performing the right marketing campaigns, including direct mail, advertisements, PR opportunities and mobile and web opportunities and opportunities and making the most of them.
- Establish customer development plans to get the highest out of the customer and agencies.
- Be able to manage customer and partner relationships to effectively continue a long-term relationship.
- Evaluating and managing the sales budget / P&L and the set costs in order to maximize the existing resources.
- Work with Brand Global Sales to improve the visibility and market share of international accounts.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Manager within a sales department within a hotel, hotel chain or within the travel industry is desired.
- HBO or equivalent; preferred Higher Hotel School, HEAO-CE or NHTV, however, if you identify yourself with the profile and know that you are going to fulfil this role with dynamism, we encourage you to apply!
- Solid commercial and numerical insight - sales and turnover driven.
- Excellent sales, customer care, account management and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation and influence skills.
- Motivating and an enthusiastic self-starter and a great team player.
- Excellent knowledge of the local market.
- Strong language skills: fluent in Dutch and English.
- To be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position;
- The opportunity to work with an excellent Hotel Group; in a strong collaborative team.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where Hospitality and quality are at the top of the values.
- As a part of our client Hotel Group family (owner/franchisee of these hotels) you will receive an attractive employment conditions package with associated benefits.
From ISPROX all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For other interesting vacancies please check our website: www.isprox.com