For one of our Clients in Mexico Isprox Consulting is looking for a Recreation Manager. Our client is expanding in Mexico within the world of hospitality industry and is urgently looking for a Recreation Manager to be the head of sport and leisure activities and to further strengthen their Team.
The role as Recreation Manager
As Recreation Manager you will oversee the operations of a recreational facility for the Hotel organization. You will be in charge of developing recreational programs and managing the facilities. You will often coordinate a large number of leisure activities, related to fishing, golf, water sports, hiking, tours, etc.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A Hotel Management degree or equivalent degree in Sport Management
- Experience in recreation programs;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in Beach Hotels or Resorts category 5 stars or higher.
- Familiarity with the organization of recreation activities in Time sharing or All-Inclusive properties;
- Excellent communication skills and is fluent in English and Spanish (other languages are a plus)
- Strong orientation in sport recreation and leisure activities.
- Familiar with the Mexican hospitality market.
- To be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position;
- The opportunity to work with an excellent Hotel Group; in a strong collaborative team.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where Hospitality and quality are at the top of the values.
- Good working conditions including a salary in line with your professional experience on a full-time basis and a permanent contract.
ISPROX is a H. R. Consultancy Group specialized in the recruitment of Talent for business organizations. We aim to select talent for companies that best care for human capital and have people at the heart of their policies. For other interesting vacancies please check our website: www.isprox.com