ISPROX is a talent recruiting organization. Our goal is to find and select the best human capital and talent for our clients in order to help them to grow or sustain as a company. ISPROX has presence in several locations in Europe in order to be as close as possible from our clients.
For one of our Clients in North Holland Isprox Consulting is looking for a Front-End Developer. As a Front-End developer your work will contribute on a daily basis to building, improving and implementing our Client ingenious platform.
The role description…
As Front-End Developer you will collaborate with the rest of the team to develop the product vision, prioritize features, and maintain the product roadmap. You will be working closely with product designers & developers to deliver a highly competitive, intuitive user-experience, and a visually beautiful, precisely crafted product.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Build front-end single page apps using modern front-end frameworks (VueJS, React, Angular).
- Participate in product design and development sprint cycles based on agile methodologies.
- Manage integration with our client’s backend developers, helping to guide design and coordinating dashes with backend developers.
- Understand the importance of test-driven development.
- Collaborate with your colleagues by sharing knowledge and expertise.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Knowledge of frameworks like Vuejs, Angular or React.
- Experience with unit testing with Jasmine or Jest.
- Excellent knowledge of Vue3.
- Awareness working with Flux pattern (VUEX).
- Experience with TypeScript Could.
- If you have experience with: linting and general project configurations; end-to-end testing (Cypress), Sass, working with CI/CD pipelines, Flutter or other cross platform frameworks will be a plus.
- You will be part of an organization that is in full development, where your qualities and talents are valued and where you can make your mark in this key position.
- The opportunity to work with an excellent product; in a strong collaborative team.
- A challenging and responsible position in an organization where technology is at the top of the current possibilities; and the people at the heart of the organization.
- Excellent working conditions including a salary in line with your professional experience on a full-time basis and a permanent contract.