ISPROX is a H. R. Consultancy Group specialized in the recruitment of Talent for business organizations. Our goal is to find and select the best human capital and talent for our clients in order to help them to grow and sustain as a company. We aim to select talent for companies that best care for human capital and have the people at the heart of their policies.
For one of our Clients in North Holland at Isprox Consulting we are looking for a Product Manager. Our Client is a leader providing the most steady and advanced communication platform for the commercial market. Through their own network (with the assistance of several interrelated data centres) they are big suppliers of professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for the accomplishments of the MS Teams network and correlated services throughout our Client company. You will be managing and defining product strategy, product value and roadmap priorities. This is a new position, formed to drive our business related to Microsoft Teams. As such you will boost integration of our existing products in MS Teams, as well as adding new 3rd party products.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- To ensure that our client’s MS Teams propositions delivers on the requirements of their clients across Europe.
- To offer visualisation on collaborations tools like Teams and direction to the internal teams and participants.
- To lead and manage the product proposition and implementation process at Group level.
- To write product / service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation.
- To manage internal and 3rd party supplier relationships.
- To build business cases for new products and services.
- To train sales teams and keep them up to date.
- To support marketing with marketing team resources.
Whom are we looking for…?
A professional with previous experience in similar role as Product Manager or comparable within the IT or telecommunications sector, and furthermore:
- Experienced with Microsoft Teams. Preferably demonstrable success in building business proposals with Microsoft services.
- Preferably experienced with an application marketplace network.
- Proven expertise in software integration of products from 3rd parties.
- Business mindset, combining a commercial drive with product understanding.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language.
- Proactive, empathic, inquisitive and analytical servant leader;
- Experience working in highly advanced environment with international virtual teams
What is in the offer…
- A stimulating international role within a motivating, pioneering and upscaling IT/Telco company.
- Permanent employment contract of 36 to 40 hours per week with excellent remuneration and full secondary benefits.
- Depending on the situation with Covid-19 this role may require occasional travel within Europe.
- The job posting is in Almere, The Netherlands, but position can be based in several of our Client’s European offices in either: Germany (Dortmund), France (Nice), Spain (Barcelona, Malaga), England (Telford), Denmark (Copenhagen or Grästen).
More about our client…
You will be part of an organization with decentralized management and organizational distribute authority where the decision-making process will be through a holarchy of self-organizing teams rather than being vested in a management hierarchy.
You will work in a very dynamic organization where every day is challenging but different, you will never get bored!
About us at Isprox!
For more interesting worldwide opportunities please visit our portal www.isprox.com